• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Long time no post

Started by nickld, September 17, 2009, 11:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickld

Hi everybody.  Sure has been a long time since I've posted. I've had quite a summer with my father going to heaven and my relocation up to the great Inland Northwest, the land of my birth...

I really haven't much smoking this summer, wings and ABTs mostly. Hope to get some done here on the last weekend of summer. Most likely whole chicken in the OBS and Big Easy. Maybe turkey breast. Of course, some more ABTs...

Anyway, I just wanted to touch base. Feels good to catch up with what's going on... Looks like a lot of you folks have been busy. Keep it up!

~Nick

FLBentRider

It's Nice to hear from you again Nick.

My Condolences.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Wildcat

Nice to have you back. Sorry to hear about your father.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

KyNola

Welcome back Nick.  I'm very sorry for your loss.

Glad to have you back with us.

KyNola

Habanero Smoker

Welcome back. Sorry to hear that your father past away. I remember that he had been hospitalized.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Hopefull Romantic

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you enjiy your relocation and smoking.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

OU812

Sorry to here about your father.

Hope every thing gets back in order and you can go about the things that you enjoy, like smoking stuff.

iceman

Welcome back the the "Other Family" Nick. Good to hear from you.  ;)

Smokin Soon

Good luck to you Nick, I bet you do not miss the high priced living here! Keep in touch.

nickld

Thanks for the kind thoughts everybody. Dad had suffered quit a bit the last year or so. He's with Mom in a better place now.

I don't miss the high cost of living at all SS.  ;D  I do miss the convenience in Palo Alto. Just about everything I needed was in about a three mile radius. I could get just about everywhere on my bicycle or my electric scooter. I was born in Spokane and have four siblings and their families between Spokane and Coeur d'Alene. They've been very helpful as I'm "living on the cheap" for now. Miss all my friends in CA though!

Cheers!

~Nick