• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Monster trailer

Started by car54, September 30, 2009, 02:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Speaking of Big Blue, I have seen the video of the accident and you can here a big creek then a pop then it came down kinda like in slow motion and you can see the other crane in the back ground with the guys in the basket and blue was coming straight for them.

ArnieM

I'll bet one could build one heck of a smoker on that thing!  I'd figure on about 250 Bradley SG units, 5000 bisquettes and more pork (or beef for the Texas people) than I've ever imagined.  ;)
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Up In Smoke

Looks like Nepas is movin his smokers again.  ;D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

car54

The "pops" which sounded like gun blast, were actually huge bolts that were breaking. I believe that the crane operator knew that the crane was coming down and he jumped out and ran.

Brad

OU812

Quote from: car54 on October 01, 2009, 02:20:49 PM
The "pops" which sounded like gun blast, were actually huge bolts that were breaking. I believe that the crane operator knew that the crane was coming down and he jumped out and ran.

Brad

Yea seen that to, I could not imagine what was going through the minds of the guys in the basket, gives me an up set tummy just thinking about it,

BigJohnT

Quote from: car54 on September 30, 2009, 02:46:44 PM
I saw this monster trailer. It was so big, from at least 150 feet away, I could barely fit it in the frame.
What does it hall?

Brad

Any thing he wants! I see them a few times a year hauling huge stamping presses and such.

John

smokeitall

Quote from: car54 on October 01, 2009, 04:11:55 AM
Smokeitall,

I remember the Big Blue accident. I live in New Berlin and that trailer is in West Allis. It is a shame about that accident. The management was in a rush to get it done in poor weather conditions (wind).

Brad

New Berlin huh... I went to college at MSOE and was born in Kenosha, my brother just got married this summer up close to New Berlin.  A couple of his cop buddies are from there also.  small world.