People of Walmart (part 1)

Started by classicrockgriller, October 04, 2009, 02:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

Quote from: rdevous on October 06, 2009, 09:16:40 AM

The guy in the Stone Cold shirt holding a gallon of motor oil and a pack of Depends............Don't ask....Don't want to know!!!  LOL

Ray

:D :D :D
I thought that was funny, too Ray!
Carolyn

car54

Walmart has greeters as you enter the store and they seem to be some of the ugliest people. That does not seem to be much of a greeting to me.

Brad

Gregory

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 05, 2009, 04:39:51 PM
Now I am not a cross dresser but I have worn them in hunting season before they came out with all the new weather protevive under garments. I have never told a soul.....rofl   CRG

CRG you are in good company.  A special Forces Sergeant I knew said that back in the 1970s they used nylons as a base layer under cold weather gear.

Greg(ory)

classicrockgriller

Actually I remembered after the post, my bro-in-law told me about it and he was in the service at the time.

Hopefull Romantic

Too bad I missed that era CRG. I had to use them wooly long johns back in the late 70's when I lived in northen Indiana. I bet they don't feel the same.  ;)

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Gregory on October 09, 2009, 11:21:07 PM
Now I am not a cross dresser but I have worn them in hunting season before they came out with all the new weather protevive under garments. I have never told a soul.....rofl   CRG

CRG you are in good company.  A special Forces Sergeant I knew said that back in the 1970s they used nylons as a base layer under cold weather gear.

Greg(ory)

That actually does work!! I have done that when it gets really cold out deer hunting. That was before they invented Under Armour
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 10, 2009, 09:01:20 AM

Greg(ory)

That actually does work!! I have done that when it gets really cold out deer hunting. That was before they invented Under Armour
We bought some Under Armor this week at Cabelas for my husband.
that stuff is $$$$!  I'm glad we had some Cabelas coupons  :D
He's hunting where it is in the teens in the mornings so I hope he's warm.
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caribou on October 10, 2009, 10:24:21 AM

Greg(ory)

Carolyn
He could have gotten off cheap on the bottoms with a $3 pair of Nylons!!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 10, 2009, 10:31:48 AM
Quote from: Caribou on October 10, 2009, 10:24:21 AM

Greg(ory)

Carolyn
He could have gotten off cheap on the bottoms with a $3 pair of Nylons!!!!
:D :D :D
I'll get him some Leggs next time!
Carolyn

classicrockgriller

Some legg always warmed me up after a cold day of hunting