Question for Nepas

Started by JDNC, October 09, 2009, 02:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDNC

Nepas,
I think in some thread I read you liked Eldon Cutlip's recipes.  I have his book "Sausage & Jerky Handbook" and was wondering... if you had this recipe book. If so, do you have a favorite sausage recipe from the handbook?  I have tried a few from the book (and they were great) and just recently I decided to use up some sausage mixes I had purchased from him awhile back (after this back to mixing my own).  Just wondering if you had a favorite.

JD

pensrock

maybe you can send him a pm?  :)

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: JDNC on October 09, 2009, 02:58:00 AM
Nepas,
I think in some thread I read you liked Eldon Cutlip's recipes.  I have his book "Sausage & Jerky Handbook" and was wondering... if you had this recipe book. If so, do you have a favorite sausage recipe from the handbook?  I have tried a few from the book (and they were great) and just recently I decided to use up some sausage mixes I had purchased from him awhile back (after this back to mixing my own).  Just wondering if you had a favorite.

JD

Yes i have his books. I been following Eldon for 15 years now. He has some really goos spices and mixes. Eldon and his wife are master sausage makers and i have spoke with them a few times. I like his polish and Italian hot sausage. All his recipes are good though.

His stick recipes are good, i just tweak em a bit.

nepas

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.