• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Indoor smoking

Started by gotbbq, March 01, 2005, 10:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotbbq

Anyone ever smoke indoors and vent the BS out a window using dryer hose?  Seems like a good iddea for smoking in winter snow.

gotbbq

oguard

Gotbbq, I know there was a thread around that olds had here,his idea involved fans and a hood.The smoke on most days will probably go right out the way you want it, but if you have a little bit of wind you take the risk the smoke comming back inside[:(].You would really need something fan assisted to work consistently[;)].Hope I answered your question[:)]

<b><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="4"><font color="blue">KEEP ON SMOKIN</font id="blue"></font id="size4"></font id="Comic Sans MS"></b>

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><font color="blue">MIKE</font id="blue"></font id="size3"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

jaeger

Here is a quote from our indoor smoking hero....

this method is quaranteed not to set off most fire alarms in some very fine hotels and motels.  [:D][:D]

http://img2.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc155&image=93b_DSCN1938.JPG

did i mention ftc really freaks me out...

more without prejudice later...

owrstrich
[/quote]

Doug

Crazy Canuck

Thermodynamics says it is possible to smoke inside as long as there is heat applied with smoke and the dryer vent is above the smoker. But even being a rookie when it comes to smoking, I have noticed that a gust of wind will blow smoke back through the generator opening. Possibly applying pressure at the generator opening (A fan blowing on the Generator) may be enough to keep the circulation going in the right direction. Just some ideas. Let us know if it works.

Addicted to Smokin[:p][:p][:p]
DanR @ Fort St. John BC

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

now if you have a very big fireplace just put your bs in there to use.