venison snack sticks

Started by dbondy, November 01, 2009, 05:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbondy

made these for adult trick or treaters.  ;D

thanks classicrockgriller for the help on posting pics. doing either ribs in the bradly or bunk bed yardbirds in the bigeasy tonight. if i do the yardbirds tonight, i,m going to to light smoke first then finish in BE. will try to post pics.

pensrock

I bet the adults were happy to get that treat! They look good.

Tenpoint5

Your on a roll with the sausage and snack sticks! All you need now is some venison!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

squirtthecat

I'll trade you a few pounds of 100,000 Dollar Bars and Snickers for some!

dbondy

Thanks tenpoint. the opener is tomorow, going out to do last ckeck on the stands today and then do some sighting in this afternoon. With any luck our party will have a few fresh deer hanging tomorow.

Hopefull Romantic

Another Masterpiece

Gongrats

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

dbondy

Hi squirtthecat. We can,t get 100,000 bars in canukland, sounds like a good trade

dbondy

Quarlow

Beauty dbondy, I haven't had alot of desire to do sausage, but those snack sticks make me want to get a stuffer. Awesome job buddy.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

Looks awsome, even better since I can see the wet ring where the beer can was. :D Nothing goes better with snack sticks than a brewski!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

OU812

Nice looking snack sticks db

Man you are on a roll now, keep the sausage/sticks coming