• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Gruesome Polar Bear Attack in Canada!! Photos Attached!!

Started by HawkeyeSmokes, November 04, 2009, 05:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HawkeyeSmokes

Bear  Attack on a human in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada.
These are pictures of an actual polar bear attack in Churchill.

These pictures were taken while people watched
and could do nothing to stop the attack!

Reports from the local newspaper say that the
victim will make a full recovery.

The photos are below.

SMILE, I KNOW I DID!!!
HawkeyeSmokes

Tiny Tim

I WANT ONE...............................................................................................as long as it stays that size and cleans up after itself.

classicrockgriller

OMG ! I couldn't even stand to look at the last two pics.

A baby polar bear is like a baby girl......when they get old they grow teeth and both are vicious.

KyNola

CRG,
How much did you just pay to get your baby polar bear married off? ;) :D  Grow teeth and get vicious did she?  From what I saw of the pics you posted, that was one of the most beautiful "baby polar bears" I have seen in a while.

All in good fun my friend.  No offense intended at all. :)

Just don't cut into any protein. ;)

KyNola

Slamdunk

CRG Love your post!!

I just sent a copy of your post to about 30 people up here in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Please note for all you U.S.A. smokers, Vancouver, British Columbia and Churchill, Manitoba are about 1500 miles apart both in distance, culture, climate and wilderness. The only bears I worry about in British Columbia are black bears and grizzly bears - both dangerous, but nothing like the Polar bear which doesn't live in BC.

I'm just waiting for the responses from my friends. I anticipate a lot of them, especially from the female recipients!!

Would you mind posting your personal email addy so that they can correspond their feelings toward your statement directly???

Good one my friend!!

ArnieM

I didn't know they started out that small, polar bears, not daughters.  ;D  What a cute little thing, but I don't need one - enough critters around here already.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

car54

Hopefull Romantic

Man I had to prepare myself for some ugly picture as I scrolled down.

Great pictures HS.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

OU812

That was a good one, I started laghing out loud. Woops, SHHHHHHH,

classicrockgriller

Quote from: slamdunk on November 04, 2009, 07:18:34 PM
CRG Love your post!!

I just sent a copy of your post to about 30 people up here in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Please note for all you U.S.A. smokers, Vancouver, British Columbia and Churchill, Manitoba are about 1500 miles apart both in distance, culture, climate and wilderness. The only bears I worry about in British Columbia are black bears and grizzly bears - both dangerous, but nothing like the Polar bear which doesn't live in BC.

I'm just waiting for the responses from my friends. I anticipate a lot of them, especially from the female recipients!!

Would you mind posting your personal email addy so that they can correspond their feelings toward your statement directly???

Good one my friend!!

Do you have any mean friends? [email protected]

Quarlow

Well Grizzlies give me a worry some. But the black bear doesn't bother me much. I know they are unpredictable and that I respect, but I have rounded the corner smack dab in front of a few of them here and there and the only thing they had in mind was getting the he!! out of there. I was fixing some brush fence one day up in our meadow fields on foot with just a bit of barb wire a hatchet and some fencing pliers. I was looking for breaks in the fence and patching it wear I could. Walking along not really paying attention to anything, I stepped up on a stump in the brush to see if I could see the other side of the field when the damn stump crumbled under my foot, as I started to go down I had 2 options. Fall on the sharp sticks around me or fall forwards and roll over the fence. I chose the later, except that there was about a 3 year old black sleeping behind a big fern on the other side of the fence. I went over the fence and when I hit the ground for some reason it was quite soft, but not for long. I landed on top of the little bugger not knowing what happen and when I rolled after falling, Heard one heck of a racket going the other way. When I jumped up all I saw was the north end of a very scared south bound black. I didn't stick around to see if he was OK if you know what I mean. I never told my young wife as she would have had us packed and on the way back to Vancouver before I could give my head a shake.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tiny Tim

I just can't get over that lower right hand pic.....that lil' SOB (Son of Bear) is just so freakin' cute.  Almost cuter than my little Bela Teddy Bear (okay, she's my cat, but she sometimes sleeps with me).

Caribou

That polar bear cub is adorable.
It is amazing how small they start out.
Carolyn