• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

PINGING TIM

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 07, 2009, 11:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

Tim;

You take good care of yourself. I definately miss your posts, they often give me a bit of humor to start my day. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

deb415611

Tim,

Take care of yourself.  Sending good thoughts your way.

Deb

car54

Tim,

I'll be praying for you also. Life has it's ups and downs and some times we are a passenger in the storm, just don't let it sink you.

Brad

KevinG

Do what you've got to do to make things right again. Nothing wrong with taking some time off to get your thoughts straight. I wish you a speedy recovery and all the best.

Kevin
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

rdevous

Tim,

You are in my prayers.  Your faith and the faith of all members of this group is strong.  I know that prayers work!!!

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Tiny Tim

This post pretty much summarizes why I love this forum.  You guys and gals are the greatest.  Brings tears to my eyes to see all of these well wishes, and knowing people are missing me when I disappear.  I can never repay what you all have given me, and I can only hope to be as good of a friend to all of you as you have been to me...but I'll try my best.  Thank you very much.

OU812

Hope your feeling better Tim.

KyNola

Tim,
"I can only hope to be as good of a friend to all of you as you have been to me".

You already are.

Stay strong.
KyNola

Caneyscud

Things have sorta been scrambled around here and just catching up on older posts.  So sorry to hear about you hospital stay!  I hope you minded the doctors and chased the nurses!  Hold your head high and keep the faith.  Nothing but great thoughts, heartfelt concern, and prayers for you coming from this direction.  I know the same can be said for the rest of the crew here.  It may be a season of tears now, but that soon will pass.   Just know that we are here for you and will hold you up in our prayers.  Here's wishing and praying for a speedy recovery.  We all want to see your screen name at the top of a post more often.  We're missing you.  We want you back.

Mike
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tiny Tim

Thanks Caney, and the rest of you that posted since my last reply.  I'll try to be around more, just have some issues to work myself through.  Hopefully it won't take me too long.  I still can't believe how awesome you guys and gals are.  I sure lucked out when I bought my smoker and came to this site.

pensrock

QuoteI still can't believe how awesome you guys and gals are.  I sure lucked out when I bought my smoker and came to this site.

I think we are the lucky ones to have had the chance to meet you and become friends.  :)

Roadking

Tim, Take care of yourself. AL

seemore

Tim,
sorry for the delayed response.
I don't always look at everything when I get on the Forum.  I just opened this up today.
Ya know, it was over a year later before I began to really cry after my Mom died...........grief is a strange animal.
You know that Scott and I have you in our thoughts and prayers.
June