• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello From Prosper,Tx.

Started by Love To Fish, December 29, 2009, 08:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love To Fish

I have yet to purchase a Bradley Smoker , however, I love to smoke & Q and presently do so on a grill w/ a side mounted fire box. This has worked well for me except that I am pretty much limited to how much I can cook at one time (about 6lbs. due to the size of my fire box) and my wife complains that when we have company over she has to do all the entertaining because I've become a slave to the grill.

Everyone enjoys the results of my grill but sometimes I wish I could do more lbs. w/ a little less sweat off of me, looking at these smokers it seems that maybe I've found the answer to my concern. I know that it is the dead of winter in most areas but I would really like to see a demostration of one before asking the loving wife to swipe that card, do they have such demos in the spring maybe ?

Thank You, Keith

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum Love To Fish!

I can get about 32lbs of pork butt in my 4 rack OBS. It is pretty much hands off.

As far as a demo, If there is a Cabelas, Outdoor World/Bass pro shops / Gander mountain near you, they may do something like that, I would ask them.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

hal4uk

Keith, in case you don't find a demo, just take the word of the people here - seriously.
Take a good look at some of the droolicious pictures...
You ain't gonna beat a Bradley for the money, and the finished product is awsome.

Problem is, when you get one, you'll have to pretend you're slaving over the pit.
That way, you can drink beer with the guys while the women folk talk about deals on shoes and so-and-so's hair-do.

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

classicrockgriller

Hey Keith, welcome to the forum and good to see more Texans joining the board.

Am your neighbor to the SE (Livingston).

I have a DBS4rk and I love my Bradley. You can't beat it for pork butt, brisket, salmon, sausage, etc, etc, etc)

I've cooked breakfast in my Bradley, smoked Boudain, Texas Trash, Cold smoked cheese, Jalapeno poppers, smoked Tamalies, etc, etc, etc.

My only regret is that I didn't get it sooner.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Love To Fish

Thank You for the warm welcome, CLASSICGRILLER , I just returned home from Livingston State Park where we spent Xmas. I am looking forward to " Smoking Season ", is there a " Bradley Smoker Rally " ? I guess there'd have to be a big generator of some kind or if it was held at a facility w/ good electric. I am doing alot of research and I am really liking the Bradley.

classicrockgriller

Well if you would have called me. you could have had some good smoke from the Bradley.

Honestly, you need to go tomorrow and get that thing and get started.