• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

mail man came today

Started by dbondy, January 04, 2010, 08:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbondy

Just got my xmass present from my parents today, the mail man just dropped it of. It may be a little late but thats ok. ;D
Looks like I,ll be busy for a little while. Now I just have to figure out what to make next. I think i,ll try the polish sausage kit first.
The mail man was a lot easier on this package because it came in without a scatch on it, not like my wifes xmass present. She ordered me a pid controller from auber( she must still love me after 19yrs), Not only did it come in 5 days late,  the box looked like it went to hell and back. When  when we open it up we saw that the front read out screen was damaged and the temp probe was also missing. I think that canada custums must have played with the box before it got to our house. I wish I could of got a pic of it but my wife sent it back to the post office for a insurance cliam. So the new one will be on the way soon. ;D. Here some pics of the supplies that my parents sent.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Looks like Mom and Dad still care about you or they want to make sure you stay busy and stay away from them.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

lumpy

Your lucky that Canada customs did'nt confiscate some of the sausage making items.

Looks like your going to have lots of fun.

Lumpy

NePaSmoKer

KyNola

oakville smoker

Jealous, jealous again ....   LOL
Well done.
Now quit bragging and get busy !    8)
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

classicrockgriller

db, That's what is called the "Mother Load"

Congrats and get to smokin!

dbondy

Thanks guys for the replies, Canada customs didn,t get there hands on these, they came from bass pro in toronto. I'm going to get some fresh meat tomorow, so hopefully I can get some mixed up and stuffed in the afternoon. The small packages were hard to see so I'll give you guys a full list of what was sent to me.
1- HM kit for Polish sausage(with real hog casings) that will be a new one for me, never used real casings yet ;D
1- HM kit for summer sausage(they must of liked the stuff I sent them because they want more) :)
1- LEM  hickory jerky kit
1- LEM original jerky kit
2- LEM cure kits(time to make more bacon) ;D
1- LEM seasoning kit for hot snack sticks(yummy for me)
2- packages of 21mm LEM casings
2- packages of 17mm LEM casings
1- package of 32mm LEM casings
And last but not least 1- package of 1.5 by 12 inch fibrous casings. I`ll keep you posted when I start my next project. THANKS ;D

oakville smoker

If all this stuff came from Bass Pro, I see a road trip in my future
My puck stock is getting low and I could always use some more sausage supplies

Were these ordered by mail order and then shipped from Toronto or were they order and shipped from
Toronto?  Inquiring minds want to know !
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

ArnieM

Wow!  Looks like lots of good stuff db.  I'm looking forward to see some of the finished product.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

dbondy

Hi oakvillesmoker, this was all bought at the store. My parents pass buy there all the time. I forgot about the cherry pucks they sent down also, those are going to be used on some ribs. I`v been that store a few times they have alot of supplies, but the US stores are more outfitted. I bet you pass buy there when you head up to go sking.

oakville smoker

Thanks dbondy
I am usually heading up Airport Road to Collingwood but I will be making a trip over there sooner than later !

OU812

Thats a nice christmas presant your folks got you there db

Now your goin to be a sausage makin wizard in no time