• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I hate FAT - FREE

Started by Oldman, January 05, 2010, 04:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I know there are folks who have to watch what they eat. I really feel sorry for them.

However, I'm not one of those folks. I grabbed a can of Mushroom soup to add to a recipe tonight and I will be damn if it was not FAT-FREE.  Told my wife I liked her bubble butt and to stop buying FAT-Free stuff.

I'm a hickcup away from 60 years of age; I weigh 153 pound and stand 5'8" tall. I smoke; I drink way to much Brandy and if anything is going to kill me it will the stress for coming out of retirement to run the company again....

DAMN the FAT-FREE~~!

'Nough said....

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Quarlow

I'll drink to that Olds. Besides FAT-FREE is just another way of saying flavour-free.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Pachanga

3rensho

Yeah, fat free pulls a large vacuum (sucks).  I watch what I eat but I eat the really fatty stuff in moderation.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

ArnieM

"Fat-Free" simply means it costs more and there other chemicals in there to make it palatable.  Read the labels.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Paddlinpaul

Most fat free items have the same amount of calories, just substituted with carbs. Any carbs you don't burn are stored in the body as fat.This whole obesity problem started when the fat-free fad started. People need to realize that weight gain is due to more calories consumed than calories burnned.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

Oldman

Quote from: Paddlinpaul on January 07, 2010, 06:46:46 PM
Most fat free items have the same amount of calories, just substituted with carbs. Any carbs you don't burn are stored in the body as fat.This whole obesity problem started when the fat-free fad started. People need to realize that weight gain is due to more calories consumed than calories burnned.
I hear that...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!