Superbowl countdown

Started by lumpy, February 04, 2010, 02:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumpy

Started my treats for the bowl with ABT's and some sticks.
I stuffed the ABT's with the same meat that I used for the sticks, less the cure.

More to follow in the next few days.
Finally finished my second heater element installation. Wow, what a difference in getting up to temperature and maintaining when the door is opened.
Lumpy

KevinG

Wow, I don't even see the A's in those ABTs.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

OU812

Lookin Good

What time is the party?  ;D

oakville smoker

My butt went into the brine tonight
Not nearly as exciting a pictures as yours Lumpy
Rub tomorrow night, start cooking it Saturday
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

oakville smoker

Lumpy

I am having a senior moment
I am sure I asked you where you got your 2nd element from, but I cannot remember
Do tell, I promise to write it down this time or at least email to myself
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

OU812

RamRod29

read ur artical saying you installed a second element, Do you have a bradley? sounds like a good upgrade, I would like to try, Didnt know that i could, Have you ever had a problem w/the bisquette feeder? I finished a 11 lb. pork butt 16 hrs 12 w/smoke 4 w/foil just 210 deg. turned out great

classicrockgriller

RamRod29

RamRod29

thnks my first time here, and new to smookin, but i will say my ribs and pulled pork have been excellent