Chicken Leg & Wing Holder

Started by Tenpoint5, February 04, 2010, 10:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

I found a chicken Leg and Wing holder that will fit on/in the racks of the Bradley!!! I found mine on clearance at Pamida this morning for $5. Just thought I would let you guys know.

You can find them here:

http://www.mrbarbq.com/premium-toppers.php#

Jr. EZ Legs and WingsJr. EZ Legs and Wings
Jr. EZ Legs and Wings

Product Number: 06120P
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

I actually have that one. I got on clearance from the Canadian Tire store up here. I used it once in the oven and wasn't overly impressed with it, but it is meant for the BBQ and it will be interesting to try it on the bbq and see how well it works. As soon as I can afford propane again. You might not want to wait that long.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Here is what it looks like on a Bradley Rack

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Oh you got the jr model, mine is the other one. Man they are made of heavy stainless and you could not but the metal for the $6 I paid for it.

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

pensrock

Quarlow

Sorry about the size of these pics. I can't get them to resize.

OBS
BBQ

KevinG

Q - Gizmo gave me a good tip, if you're using photobucket:

You can select the size of the photo before the upload.  In the Upload Images area, there is a link for "(more options)".
I use the large 640 x 480 picture size.  I believe the picture would upload from what ever size is on your computer but the result that would go to the posted site would be the smaller size. 
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Habanero Smoker

Tenpoint;

That's pretty neat. Are those holes large enough for holding stuffed jalapenos?

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Tenpoint5

No they wouldn't be big enough Hab's they are only about 1/2" in. They are just big enough to poke the wing tips into.

Quarlow

Thanks KevinG I had that set up already. It was some kind of wierd computer anomaly cause now the pics are fine. We resized the pics and reposted them and tried to delete them and everything and nothing we did worked. So we gave up last night and now the pics are the right size. Go figure.
The holes are only 5/8" so it is purpose built and that's the story.

OBS
BBQ

seemore

What an ingenious contraption!  I love it!
Mrs

Quarlow

Yeah it holds wings and drumsticks.

OBS
BBQ

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pensrock on February 04, 2010, 03:39:15 PM
I think NEPAS has one as well.
I have the same one that Nepas has but they won't fit inside the Bradley