• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Chili Cookoff

Started by squirtthecat, February 07, 2010, 07:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakville smoker

Looks awesome!
I started having flashbacks to some Pink Floyd shows from a while back ....   LOL
Even the tribute bands have flying pigs these days
I may have to get one for my next piggy party
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

deb415611

Quote from: oakville smoker on February 08, 2010, 05:00:24 AM
Looks awesome!
I started having flashbacks to some Pink Floyd shows from a while back ....   LOL
Even the tribute bands have flying pigs these days
I may have to get one for my next piggy party

We went to see the Australian Pink Floyd tribute band a few years ago and they had a flying pink kangaroo :D  They were awesome.  We had seen another the year before that but no where as good. 

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

seemore

Looks good Squirt! 
Mrs

oakville smoker

Deb

We caught the Roger Waters tour a couple of years ago when he played the entire Dark Side of the Moon album
Flying pig and all
Plus a few of the tribute bands

Its almost like a McDs franchise, pay us some money and go play our music thanks
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?