• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

FOOD POISONING AND FOOD HYGIENE

Started by Oldman, April 14, 2005, 02:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

FOOD POISONING AND FOOD HYGIENE., From Paul Woods (manxman)

Everyone should take a few minutes and look at this artfully done article by manxman. In the two and one half evenings I've spent coding it I have read it and I'm tell you, you owe it to yourself to check out the depth that manxman has gone to in order to create this piece. It is totally unbelieveable! There are some images yet to be added, but I'm waiting on Paul in this area.

<b>HOWEVER,</b> at the very bottom there are four nasty, scary bug images. Freaky to say the least.

http://www.susanminor.org/cgi-bin/iB3/ikonboard.cgi?s=1f57f4f82fa493ee2bad17189a2f12d6;act=ST;f=44;t=173

<font size="4"><font color="red"><b>Have you Voted? If Not Click HERE!</b></font id="red"></font id="size4">
Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

jaeger

Olds,
Paul has done an outstanding job on this information. The work you both have put in this is well worth your very hard efforts. A lot of people really are not aware of the dangers to themselves and loved ones. This should give everyone with a care, pause to consider the way they are handling food in general.
If even half the food service workers out there knew the dangers, and cared, we would all be a lot safer. It is disgusting to see some of habits of the food handlers working in the food industry. This is just another great reason to buy quality meats and preparing them at home. Also, another excuse to fire up the Bradley! [;)]

Great job guys!!! ....and you are right Olds, those are some VERY nasty looking bugs!!!  [:D]

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

JJC

Hi Paul,

You and Olds have done a remarkable job . . . brilliant!

Your piece is a tour de force on food safety that really combines science and practical, how-to information for everyone from novices to experienced cooks.

Thanks for all your hard work!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

manxman

I would just like to say thanks to Olds for his help, he has put such a lot of effort in to get this posted.

I will try and get the image issue resolved, many of them appear to have been lost in the emailing process for some reason. Sure you would all like to see what the little rascals look like!!![:)][:)][:)]

Still working on the Food Hygiene section, the more I research the bigger the subject gets!!![:)][:)][:)]

Manxman.
Manxman

Oldman

Come on all... so many posted about the recipe site but have not posted about the WEEKS it took manxman to put this together for you!  What is the deal??????????

<font size="4"><font color="red"><b>Have you Voted? If Not Click HERE!</b></font id="red"></font id="size4">
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

Uh, Paul, I'm not sure I'm really going to like the actual images you're planning to send . . . [:D][8D][:D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

manxman

Hi John,

Olds is going to sort out the images directly from the internet as I am still having a problem sending them..... my fault as my computer ability is somewhat limited.[:I][:(]

In actual fact the best image is one of a tapeworm that Olds found.... definately one to avoid on a dark night![:D][:D][:D]

Food hygiene section should be with Olds early next week.[:D][:D]

Manxman.
Manxman

Oldman

Oldman

jeanne

Nice job Manxman! Thanks for the info.[:)]

JJC

Manx and Olds,

I have access to loads of images of just about anything biological (microorganisms through large mammals and everything in between) as well as chemical, biochemical, and molecular images.  Just let me know what you are looking for and I should be able to get you an image within 24 hours with very little effort on my part.

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

manxman

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the offer John, it appears Raye has got it sorted... coming up trumps he normally does! [:D]

Olds..... THE IMAGES ARE EXCELLENT and have slotted in really well. Thanks for your help, they look really professional in choice and presentation. [:D]

Manxman.
Manxman

Oldman

I'm just glad I got the correct images.... when you have never seen one of these bugs before and given that the net can at times be miss leading... I did a lot of re-checking.... and I was still not sure. Oh well, as that saying goes: All is well that ends well.

Olds

JJC

Super images, Raye!  If you ever decide to change careers and head north, let me know [;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA