Prices on smokers

Started by azamuner73, February 19, 2010, 10:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azamuner73

Quote from: Paddlinpaul on February 19, 2010, 07:20:24 PM
I think the stainless steel has been discontinued.

Yes it has but I still see some for sale on a few websites.

ottawasmoker

Got my 4 rack DBS for $363 CAD, from Canadian Tire. It was a price match to Le Baron's price.

Paddlinpaul

What is LeBaron's selection like on pucks this time of year? Canadian Tire on Ogilvie only had the variety pack and Crown Royal last week. I'll check Innis Rd but I work near LeBaron's at Algonquin College.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

ottawasmoker

Le Baron has a good selection of bisquettes, they also have the cures and they have the best price in town.

I paid $12.99/ea for a 48 pack of pecan and special blend.

oakville smoker

Wait till they go on sale at Crappy Tire, its been a while since the last sale
They usually knock a 100 bucks off them
I was at Bass Pro a couple weekends ago, saw all kinds of pucks but no smokers so not sure if there are any deals there

Good luck.  do it sooner than later

As Warren Miller says in every movie .....

If you dont do it now, you will be one year older when you do
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Smokey the Bear.

I bought my original bradley smoker at Canadian tire for $289, it has been my best purchase by far at CT.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

ottawasmoker

Since mine was a price match they also gave me 10% of the new price in Canadian Tire money.

azamuner73

I wonder if they are dropping the 4-rk DBS at Crappy Tire here.  They have one at the store but it's marked clearance.  The funny thing is that it's still $25 more than it was on sale for just before Christmas.

I came so close to getting it but my wife reasoned with me.  She told me that I should get the 6-rk DBS.  lol.
She's a keeper.   ;D  Of course she wants me to wait until we get back from our trip.......in June.   :'(