• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Recipe Page has been updated~~!

Started by Oldman, April 19, 2005, 05:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Check it out~ [:p] Recipe Page It went smoothly even Paul's Food Poisoning and Food Hygiene. It had only 5 small tweets from posting board to Recipe Page. That made everyone happy, and I was really releaved.[^][^][^]

Phew time for a warm Brandy and a cold beer. [:D]

EDIT OPPS! Crap I just found one small code that is wrong on Paul page. I will get to it tomarrow.
Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Raye sent me a copy of my article that includes the codes for transfer from the word document that I sent him... the amount of work involved and potential for making a small mistake is unbelievable!

Think I had the easy option just writing the thing![:)]

I plan to send Part 2, Food Hygiene, to Raye tonight although it will be a  while before it appears on the Recipe Page, judging from the amount of detail and work Raye has to do to get it there.

One interesting fact that I unearthed that may just be an incentive to read the articles is that the Clostridium Botulinum toxin is many thousands of times more toxic than VX nerve gas and sarin!!

Mmmmm....... scary. [}:)][}:)][}:)]

Manxman.
Manxman

Phone Guy

I can't see a Bacon recipe. Is there one there somewhere? If this Hill Billy bacon works out ok feel free to post it there.

Mike

Phone Guy

Oldman

No there is not a bacon on the site yet. As it is going now with my work load this weekend I'm not even going to be able to find time to purchase a new board.... maybe by the end of next week...

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Andy

Why is chez not listed as a vendor??

[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]