• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Thanks Squirt. A very timely Easy button!

Started by Quarlow, March 12, 2010, 02:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

I was out this morning Cashing in my retirement savings plan so I could pay the bills and feed the family. On my way home I was not in too great of spirits. When I got home there was a box sitting on the counter with my name on it. I wasn't expecting anything so it was a pleasant surprise that made me laugh out loud when I read the label. I really needed this at that moment. It was just the right little pick me up. Thank you Pat and Rachel, I now can get joy out of driving my daughter crazy cause she hates these buttons. The cats are ripping around the house with the little mice toys also, so I would say those are a big hit with them too. Or was I suppose to chase those around to keep my mind of things. EH :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

FLBentRider

Quote from: Quarlow on March 12, 2010, 02:59:47 PM
I was out this morning Cashing in my retirement savings plan so I could pay the bills and feed the family. On my way home I was not in too great of spirits. When I got home there was a box sitting on the counter with my name on it. I wasn't expecting anything so it was a pleasant surprise that made me laugh out loud when I read the label. I really needed this at that moment. It was just the right little pick me up. Thank you Pat and Rachel, I now can get joy out of driving my daughter crazy cause she hates these buttons. The cats are ripping around the house with the little mice toys also, so I would say those are a big hit with them too. Or was I suppose to chase those around to keep my mind of things. EH :D :D :D

Nice job STC!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Squirt Score another one for the good guy!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

squirtthecat

Glad you liked it!   They are silly things, but they always bring a smile...

Quarlow

It was just the pickmeup I needed at that moment. Thanks again.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

Them silly things do work.

My dad still uses his, I think he hits the botton just to get a rise form Sandy.

smokeitall

That's great Squirt, really nice, made me laugh.
SIA