New Category on Recipe Site

Started by Habanero Smoker, March 14, 2010, 01:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

There is a new category on the recipe site:
Iron Chef Bradley - Top Two Entries

For each Iron Chef Bradley competition the top two entries will be posted on the recipe site. So since you know you will win, posting 640 x 480 photos are best, or use the thumbnail link feature that all hosting sites have, and clear directions will make it easier to write up your recipe for the site.

Pachanga,

I haven't forgotten about your entry in ICB IV. It's taking me longer to set that up then I had expected. It is easier for me to make the category public at this time, even though it is lacking your superb entries.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

pensrock

Thats a great idea. There are some great recipes in the ICB's.

Caribou

Thanks Habs,
That is too cool!
I know it was a lot of work and time to put it together.
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Looks great Habs. Like I said before Thanks for ALL the behind the scene stuff you do!

Looking back at the recipes brings back good memories of some friendly "Smack Talk". Also reminds me that a couple of the ladies seem to do pretty well at this ICB thing!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Hab's, Is a great idea and thanks for the work you took to do it.

Just a thought. Maybe after each IBC 2nd place entry a link back to ALL the entry's for that IBC.

SnellySmokesEm

Thanks Hab's!  The new category is awesome.  Since I am new to the forum and still trying to learn the ins and outs of the website and how to navigate more efficiently I find the new link very helpful.  Thanks for all your hard work.

Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

Habanero Smoker

I still have all the links for the turn in posts bookmarked. I'll add the links to the post that has the description.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)