• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

HOt Dogs

Started by Oldman, March 18, 2010, 12:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

We found at a Publix a brand of hot dogs that beats all other dogs.

It is called Maverick Ranch. It is a natural dog that is uncured, all beef & that is fully cooked.Low sodium and less fat.

We split them and fry them in a little butter with bread being frired as well. If I could make a dog as good as these the only thing I would change is that they would not be skinless.

Ask your grocer about carrying them. You will be pleased.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

sodak

Gotta love a great Dog, Olds.  Thanks.  Will check the shelves here.

squirtthecat

They even have Buffalo franks...    Interesting.

I emailed them to find out if/where they sell around here.

OU812

I love a good hot dog.

I'm goin to look and see if they sell them around here.

Thanks for the heads up Olds

Up In Smoke

Thanks for the heads up Olds, will check the shelves here too.
we are getting back into chili slaw dog season :P
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

squirtthecat

Just FYI, they only sell their organic ground beef and ground buffalo in Central IL/Metro St Louis area "Super Target" stores..    They did put me on their mailing list for special coupons/recipes/etc.

I'm going to get some of that ground buffalo to try out for sure..

I contacted them here:  [email protected]

OU812

I also contacted Maverick this is the responce I got.

Dear Curt,

Thank you for your email.  Unfortunately, we do not have any stores carrying our product in your area at this time.  Feel free to request our product at your local store by filling out a Product Request card at the Customer Service Desk.  These cards go directly to the meat buyer of the chain and really speak volumes.  If enough requests come in, it's likely that they will look into carrying our products. I would be happy to take names of grocery stores you like to shop in as well to pass along to our sales team to call on.  Maybe between both efforts, we'll be successful in bringing in our products to your area.

A big thank you to your friend for his compliments!  I would be happy to send him coupons & recipes for our meats if he would like.  I'd also be happy to send them to you to use when you visit him!  If you're interested, just send me your mailing addresses and I'll get you added to our confidential Preferred Customer mailing list. 

Thank you and have a nice day, Stephanie

I sent them the names of the stores that I shop at and asked how far east they shipped there product, this what I got back.

Hi Curt,

We go as far east as Florida.  Thank you for the store recommendations; I will pass these along to our sales team! 

Thanks again and have a great day, Stephanie

Hopefully we can get some here in the middle of the country some time soon.

classicrockgriller

I lived in Fla and Publix is mainly a Florida chain.

Been 25 years since I lived there and they haven't made it out of Florida,

so I wouldn't look for them in you area anytime soon.

But, there are other great hotdogs out there for us to find and devour.

My Favorite way to enjoy a good hotdog is kinda like Olds.

Skillet warm or fryed. Butter toasted Bun. Lots of Mustard and Sweet onions.

Of course a cold beer.

OU812

I love cookin them over an open flame.

Had a fire goin last night and cooked up a couple cheese brats for supper.