• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Tony Gets It Running

Started by NePaSmoKer, May 01, 2010, 09:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Tony (carnie1) comes over tonight and fixes us a drink. Cant remember what its called so here is the pics.

The drink was really good. Tony can tell ya how he made them.

ANYWAYS

He says lets look at your proofer.

For you new members i have a commercial SS proofer that was said not to work. Well here are the pics after Tony got into it.

On the back side of this there is a heavy duty heating element that can crank out 280* Atop the heater there is a pan for water. With the heat on it draws 15 amps.

Top knob is the timer, 2 vents, blower and heater lights bottom knob is the heat dial.

This is the inside of the proofer. I removed the 2 side racks that can hold 30 SS trays and the rear vent that has louvers where the warm air travels up and onto the trays. The proofer is insulated and will be good for dry sausage.I'm thinking maybe a ultrasonic cool mist humidifier instead of the big heating element. Needs a little cleaning. The electrical just slides into the bottom.

Thanks Tony

classicrockgriller

Damn, Tony fixes you a drink AND works on your smoker to be?

Geez!

Tony come to my house and I'll fix the drinks.

I know you guys had fun!

Gizmo

Those fixens look like a MiChelada.  Anheuser came out with a Budweiser and Clamata Chelada a fews years ago.  Don't recall seeing it around much so it must not have done very well.  Probably should have added some of the ingredients Tony fixed you up with.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

KevinG

Heck, I was guessing some kind of bloody mary.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

KyNola

Giz,
I think you're spot on.  I have some of those Bud Chelada's in my frig right now.  Pretty tasty, especially if you spike them with a little hot sauce.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KyNola on May 03, 2010, 06:44:19 AM
Giz,
I think you're spot on.  I have some of those Bud Chelada's in my frig right now.  Pretty tasty, especially if you spike them with a little hot sauce.

Yeah thats what he called em.

Larry are ya keeping things dry?

KyNola

Rick,
I was in Nashville all weekend.  Never seen so much rain before.  The major band of rain sort of went to the East of where I live in Western KY so we got 3-4 inches of rain at home but no major flooding.

The Cumberland River in Nashville went up 26 feet in the course of 24 hours.  That's what prompted the flooding in downtown Nashville.  They also had to evacuate the Opryland Hotel on the the other side of the river.  1,500 guests had to be moved out.

We got out of town just before they closed I-24 on the North side of Nashville and I drove through water on the interstate to get out.   I-24 on the South side has been closed since Saturday.  A temporary school building literally floated down I-24.

NePaSmoKer

Good to hear.

We got a little rain but nothing like ya'll south are getting.

BTW TY for the probe help on the PBoss

mikeradio

The drink looks like what Canadians call a Caesar made with Clamato juice and vodka.  Very popular in Canada, but hard to find outside of Canada.  My wife loves Caesars, so I found a powdered Caeser mix http://www.wildwestseasonings.com/products/caesarpleaser.htm for when we travel.  You can not taste the difference between the two.

Mike