• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Getting excited

Started by Sorce, May 14, 2010, 06:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorce

Got my PID yesterday, Amazon shipped my pucks today so next week I should be able to do my first smoke. I will be doing a butt first and plan on formulating my game plan and posting on here to make sure I'm headed in the right direction.

Was kind of hoping that I would have everything for this weekend, my wife just got her masters and we're having an open house on saturday. But since I can't smoke I'm doing the next best thing, fried chicken wings. Oh and Collard Green Artichoke dip. It will still be a tasty good time.

squirtthecat

QuoteCollard Green Artichoke dip

Care to share that one?  Sounds interesting.... (and very green)

KevinG

Everything else in the country is going green, but I refuse to let my Bradley go green.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

happy49219

It seems like alot of people get their pucks from amazon.com are they alot cheaper there or just not available where those people live?

classicrockgriller

Quote from: happy49219 on May 14, 2010, 08:34:52 AM
It seems like alot of people get their pucks from amazon.com are they alot cheaper there or just not available where those people live?

They usually try to get them from Amazon when they have the buy 3 get one free sale w/ free shipping.

Sorce

I bought mine for convenience cabelas is a bit of a drive and I'm not sure where else to buy them. I've been told that you can get them on e-bay for cheap but figured since I was getting the sampler and still waiting for my PID I'd just order from amazon and not have to worry about shipping.

classicrockgriller

Might take a look at these people.

I order from them when I want more than 5 boxes.

http://www.manventureoutpost.com/

dribron

I like them from yard and pool. Very low prices on pucks, and often has deals on shipping with volume...