• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Just about to depart on a fun visit.

Started by Caneyscud, June 09, 2010, 06:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caneyscud

Apparently the Gibson guitar factory got hit by the flood.  Got a phone call yesterday if we could help them out.  Going to go scope out the place in a few minutes.  I'm as giddy as a kid waiting for Christmas morning!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

KyNola

Neat!.  Hope they will let you take pics and post them.

DTAggie

StickyDan

You lucky dog.  Let me know if you find any Firebirds, Explorers or SG's that need a new home. I'd take a LesPaul too but I'd probably just grind it up to make biskettes.  Mmmmm, LesPaul biskettes....
It would be even cooler if you could find a Gibson Moderne.

Caneyscud

Well I probably saw them all Sticky!  Here's a pic of what they look like.  And sorry, I did not have a good camera with me - from my iphone

There's all makes, sizes, colors, etc... in there.  I'm sure I can get you one pretty cheap from the pile.  They are really grinding them up.  Thinking about making them a deal and packaging it up as Sweet Lucille Mulch! 

Here's another pic of guitars being scrapped.  There is a pallet full just under the tent.  There are actually two trailers there full of guitars destined for scrap.  Not to mention cases, parts, etc... scattered around their parking lot. 

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

StickyDan

Dude, you're killing me.  Ouch, ouch, it hurts... >:(