FLBentRider...Smokin Soon...ArnieM

Started by Oldman, June 09, 2010, 02:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

By tomarrow if all goes well you will be full Admins on the chatroom site. Your job will be to moderate and to promote the chat room.
It has been upgraded and you will have a differant colored in the room. You will have options by right clicking on a member that you did not have before. You will be fully empowered to remove someone. If they should do a workaround you are to let myself and CyberDude know.

I expect the 3 of you to work together and promote the chat. Keep in mind that I will receive a complete transcript of each chat room.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ArnieM

Raye,

Is the official time still to be Tuesday evenings?  Will it be 'open' at other times?

What if Sarah Palin registers?  ;D ;D

Yeah, I'm trying to keep it G.  Sorry.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

ArnieM

I spoke with Cyber Dude tonight, both online and on the phone to help getting the admin privs setup.  Nice guy.  Should be good to go now.

He indicated he'd get a short blurb out on should/shouldn't, can and can't do things.  That's probably in conjunction with Raye.

G'night.
-- Arnie

Smokin Soon

I took a peek and saw some changes. We will see

FLBentRider

My display on the "sofa" laptop went south, but I should have another unit/workaround shortly, by next week.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Oldman

Admin,
The next time you log on you should show up red and not blue. If you right click on someone there is a list of options. The only one that will not work is banning a person's subnet. However, you can kick or ban a trouble makers.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Cyber Dude

Actually, they will still be blue, but your names will be bold.

drewpatton

I'm a troublemaker
Never been a faker
Doin' things my own way
And never givin' up.

mybad

Quote from: drewpatton on June 10, 2010, 11:11:03 AM
I'm a troublemaker
Never been a faker
Doin' things my own way
And never givin' up.

;)

ArnieM

This is the way Cyber Dude explained it to me in the wee hours of the night/morning.

A red icon indicates a site admin, like Cyber Dude.

A blue icon with a bolded name indicates a chat room admin (as he said above).

By the way, Cyber Dude is a very knowledgeable and nice guy.  Seems like neither of us could get any sleep.
-- Arnie