• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

heading out soon,

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, June 06, 2005, 11:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

in a few weeks will be hitting the road in our RV . will be sitting 10' from the upper rogue river on the hottest salmon hole on the river. be there 2 weeks plus , while i am there will be testing the waters with my smoker,  who knows maybe next year go for a whole month.

Oldman

Too Kool~~! Have fun!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

that is an awsome area...

how far west of the 5 will you be...

theres lots of gold in those rivers... especially the klamath...

i will be hauling the rig from red bluff to portland on the 18th...

ill turn off my smeller or the rig may involuntarily detour...

have a wonderful time... maybe ill see you in salinas this fall...

you gotts to eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

Chez Bubba

You lucky bastard![;)][:D] Have fun, relax & make some $$$.

Living my life through the extensions of others',

Kirk[8D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

very, very jealous . . . very, very jealous . . . very, very jealous . . . [8D][8D][8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Habanero Smoker

Looks like a great opportunity.

<font size="4"><font color="blue"><center>Good luck and congratulations!</center></font id="blue"></font id="size4">

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Kummok

Pretty much the envy thing all around[;)][:p][:p] I can hear the fish already...."Smoke ME, Smoke ME!! Great travels, great fishing, great smoking AND Great making-some-$$ doing the dream thaang!![:D][8D][:D]

(I used to fish the Klamath a LOT....remind me sometime to tell you about my last trip that involved drift boats, excellent newly purchased tackle, 3 friends, a HUGE Lance camper full of hunting/fishing/outdoor gear on a new Ford F350 4wd Ext cab and a FIRE that destroyed all but the three friends....yuck![:(])

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Phone Guy

Maybe I'll take a spin up there. How would we find you if we were to tour the area? I'm looking for an excuse to head up to Crater Lake area.