• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Do Not Order From The Following

Started by Remington, June 17, 2005, 10:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

I placed an order for some bisquettes through the following link and have yet to recieve them. The order was placed on the 6th of June and it is now the 17th. Trying to contact the man is useless. You only get a recording and he'll answer e-mail maybe in about 3 to 4 days. Just a heads up.

http://store.barbecue-smoker-grill.com/index.html

Remington

Oldman

WoW it will be interesting to see how long it takes considering he is selling them at 36% of retail price which is a discount of 64%!

Reg  $41.00
Sale $14.89

All I can say is wow~~!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

Remongton, I hope you haven't been ripped off . . . there's no way a $41 box of bisquettes can sell for less than $15.  Kind reminds of the 25 Cohiba cigars I bought in the Domincan Republic for only $20 (generally they sell for $8-10 apiece) . . . turned out they were knock offs and tasted like dog-doo.  

BTW, anyone interested in a genuine Rolex for just $15???

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />

John
Newton MA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
So you're the one that is sending me all those e-mails [:)]

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

if you look at there priceing, $41 is for a 48 pack on sale for $15,

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />
John
Newton MA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Nope I got 5 $10.00 ones. I was a slow learner in my youth [B)]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

This just my opinion.  Some of my worst experiences in shopping on the web have come from YAHOO shopping sites.  This is one of them.  You can usually tell by two ways, first is the format always looks the same and second you will find YAHOO in the addy or somewhere listed in the page.  There are probably plenty of small places that have a good rep but this seems to be a bastion of smaller type folks that may not live up to the same standards as larger legitimate full time type places.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...