• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Door cracked

Started by JGW, July 30, 2010, 05:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JGW

The binding at the bottom of the door cracked....actually, a "chunk" about 1/4" fell off.  Not too worried, still smokes great, but just in case....how much is the door (warranty is expired) replacement?

classicrockgriller

around $50 probably plus shipping.

Gorilla glue that Baby back on.

DTAggie

Thought I saw another guy on a post a few days ago say $58

JGW

Just looked at my warranty info....I bought my OBS on 31 Aug 2009, so I should still be under warranty.  I need to call Bradley.

JGW

ArnieM

JGW - Yep, get the door under warranty.  Also check out your plastic control panel for cracks.

I got mine about the same time as you got yours.  I'm on my second door and third control panel.  Bradley will take care of ya but it's getting a little annoying for me.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

JGW

All done.  Door on it's way.

Arnie, yes it's a bit annoying but they do back the product up very well.

SouthernSmoked

Hey JGW, if you need help installing the new door please ask. If I remember correctly Bradley doesn't send instructions on how to replace. I've owned 3 Bradley Smokers and all 3 I've replaced the doors. Not hard at all just remember to install the lock washer/pin on the bottom hinge.

I had an employee of mine failed to install it and when we were loading it into the truck someone had picked it, from behind, and his hand grasp the door and it fell to the ground.

Hence I purchased my second Stainless Steel Smoker and ordered a replace part from Bradley.
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little