• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I'm taking the plunge

Started by Grillin and Chillin, June 18, 2005, 03:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grillin and Chillin

Boys I'll take all the help I can get. I'm as lost as a blind goose in a snow storm. I'm just glad that I'm anybody's nOOB.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I'm just glad that I'm anybody's nOOB<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ok one more time [:D] It is not NOOB or nOOB it is nOOb! LOL You are a hoot! I can see you are going to be hell bent for leather once your smoker gets in. LOOK OUT PUCKS ~~ [:0]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Grillin and Chillin

yeah, you ain't seen nuthin' yet. I'll be as busy as a one arm wall paper hanger' when my SSBS gets here.

Phone Guy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Phone Guy</i>
<br />Make sure you get the THREE pack of bubba pucks. I only have two and I need a third one. Or better yet buy two 2 packs and send me the one you don't need. [;)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Hey Phone Guy he is my nOOb! I saw him first. If anyone get an extra free Bubba Puck it is me! LOL!!![:p]

Olds

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ok, I got dibbs on the next one.[;)] I have got to find a puck![B)]

iscreamer1

I haven't been given any title but I am defintely new to all this too.

About the pucks....why 3?
About the chip advance button...do I hold in it till the first wood chip is on the heater element or just one quick push. I'm afraid I've screwed up the advancing timer last time and my chips aren't going all the way to the end.

Thx guys, this really is a great bunch.

Irene

HCT

Welcome, a great bunch of folks here. Alot of knowledge being shared.

Mickey

I Share my life with 6 labradors. Who could ask for more?

God bless our wildlife!
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Phone Guy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by iscreamer1</i>
<br />I haven't been given any title but I am defintely new to all this too.

About the pucks....why 3?
About the chip advance button...do I hold in it till the first wood chip is on the heater element or just one quick push. I'm afraid I've screwed up the advancing timer last time and my chips aren't going all the way to the end.

Thx guys, this really is a great bunch.

Irene
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You need three pucks because you want that last burnt bisquette to be pushed into the water. You can use two pucks with a bisquette on top of that to push the last one out. You need to push the advance button 3 times waiting for it to advance after each push.

iscreamer1

Great thx! 4 hours till I start my first batch of turkey jerky!!!