Lumpys Smoked Eggs

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 30, 2010, 03:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

A friend that was at the smokeout said these were great and asked me if i could make him some. Sure i have the recipe even  ;D

So he gets me the stuff i need and wants 3 dozen  ;D.....................Cool beans I mean eggs  :D

Peeled and ready for smokin.

Quarlow

So what do you do, smoke them then pickle them?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

NePaSmoKer

Quarlow

Well that sounds simple enough and tasty.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Smokin Soon

After my last batch of smoked eggs, I have to do the next batch undercover. Wifey says they have some sort of "Nuclear" effect.

NePaSmoKer

My friend asked me if i could do more than 2 hours of smoke  :-\  Ummmm yeah but you will be eating burnt pine cones  :D

Whatever the customer wants........EH  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Got the eggs pickled and while i had some pickling liquid left i did some ring bologna  ;D

pensrock

Did you put some peppers in with the bologna? They look really good.  :)

RAF128

Never had pickled bologna but we used to have pickled garlic sausage in a bar in a small town we frequented after hunting.    A couple of sausages, a coupled pickled eggs and a couple of beer.   The trip home in the car as interesting.   "Nuclear" might be an understatement ;D

Uncle Pigfat

I've never had a pickled egg, but this makes me want to give them a try, fallout and all.

pensrock

Around here pickled eggs are mixed with pickled beets. Served with some good horseradish and Mmmmm goood. I had Lumpy's smoked pickled eggs at NEPAS smokeout and they were really good as well. I liked the jalapenos in the brine and the smoke came through very well.

lumpy

Lumpy certified :D :D

Lumpy

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: lumpy on August 08, 2010, 09:13:26 PM
Lumpy certified :D :D

Lumpy

Backed by nepas seal of approval  ;D  :D

Smoking Rebel

Smoked and Pickled, sounds gooooood. ;D