• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

A Day We Will Never Forget...

Started by SnellySmokesEm, September 10, 2010, 08:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnellySmokesEm

September 11, 2001.  I am getting a little choked up just thinking about the events that took place that day.  Not much more I can say right now.....  >:( :(
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

KyNola

Snelly,
One of those dates in history where you know exactly where you were when you first heard the news.

Thank you for bringing it to the atention of all of us.  Certain things need to be remembered.

One of my favorite lines is "if we don't study history we are doomed to repeat it".  Let's all pray we never have to repeat that history.

DTAggie

Never forget the past.  pray for the brave now protecting!

Bavind

My neice turned 6 on that date. She thought, as a 6 year old,  that it was some how her fault. Try explaining to a 6 year old that it wasn't and why it did happen.

RIP to the ones that were lost

Up In Smoke

I cannot begin to put my feelings into words.
God be with the families of the lost, and all that are serving now.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

SouthernSmoked

Remembering 9/11

For myself and many American's that were affected by the 9/11 tragedy, the date September 11th is a day of mourning and remembrance. It was this day back in 2001 that Americans watched and came together as planes struck the World Trade Center, Pentagon and later a field in PA.

The tragedy of 9/11 has brought a permanent bond, to many of those that were affected.

Let's never forget the past as we try to move ahead...

God Bless Us All!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Tenpoint5

Quote from: KyNola on September 10, 2010, 09:00:44 PM
One of those dates in history where you know exactly where you were when you first heard the news.

Aint that the truth! I was sitting on the couch with my newborn son. That we had just brought home from the hospital 2 days before.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

3rensho

Yeah, wife and I were having lunch in a Lisbon restaurant.  Waiter heard me speaking English and came to the table and said "Plane crash New York".  After we got back to the hotel we sat speechless watching CNN.  I was as shocked as the day I heard Kennedy had been killed.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.