• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Big Easy

Started by SnellySmokesEm, September 29, 2010, 08:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: SnellySmokesEm on September 30, 2010, 07:43:16 AM
Quote from: Ka Honu on September 29, 2010, 02:16:42 PM
As you say, it's not as busy as this forum, but the Sizzle on the Grill User Forums are a pretty valuable resource for all of Char Broil's products, especially the infrared models which require some up front knowledge to get the best out of them.  Lots of archived stuff as well as current discussions (and the occasional "member discount"). 

If you own a Char Broil cooker, especially an infrared model (e.g., Big Easy, Smoker-Roaster-Grill, RED, or Quantum), then you need to spend some reading the forums there to help you get the most out of your investment.  Good people, too (except maybe for that guy from Hawaii).

Thanks Ka Honu.  I have lurked the site and I'm a fan.  I am hoping to get one within the next couple of months but right now Im trying to help my friend buy one so I can break his in first.   ;) ;D

TenPoint5 - So do you have any inside info on the new SRG???
The only thing I know is the smoker box has been redesigned
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

TMB

Quote from: SnellySmokesEm on September 29, 2010, 08:14:55 AM
Hey, I know some of you guys are on other forums and I was wondering what forum you guys are on for The Big Easy.  My friend is pulling the trigger on one soon and I want to help him learn how to use it. 
Hey Snelly,  if your friend ever gets his Big Easy or and SRG and needs help just send him my way I'll do the best I can to help him out.
I do a heck of a lot in all mine (I have 2 BE's and 2 SRG's) so I kinda know what I'm doing.  Anything to help out is my way of being part of this forum. 

10.5, CRG, NaPa, Pachanga and a whole lot more have helped me over the year I have been here and I'll say this much, this is a great site for info.
I just wish I had a Bradley to cook with but that's a few more months off for now, but when I get it I say with pride "I got a Bradley in a box" !  LOL 
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

classicrockgriller

Chicken smoked in the Bradley and finished in the BE is the Cat's Meow!

Delicious!

SnellySmokesEm

Quote from: TMB on September 30, 2010, 08:35:36 AM
Hey, I know some of you guys are on other forums and I was wondering what forum you guys are on for The Big Easy.  My friend is pulling the trigger on one soon and I want to help him learn how to use it. 
Hey Snelly,  if your friend ever gets his Big Easy or and SRG and needs help just send him my way I'll do the best I can to help him out.
I do a heck of a lot in all mine (I have 2 BE's and 2 SRG's) so I kinda know what I'm doing.  Anything to help out is my way of being part of this forum. 

10.5, CRG, NaPa, Pachanga and a whole lot more have helped me over the year I have been here and I'll say this much, this is a great site for info.
I just wish I had a Bradley to cook with but that's a few more months off for now, but when I get it I say with pride "I got a Bradley in a box" !  LOL 

Thanks TMB, you have been highly recommended.  I will definitely send him your way.  My friend was actually decided he was going to buy one today but I told him that he might want to hold of for now and look into the new SRG.  I am glad I put up this post because you guys have helped us out a TON.  Thanks again guys, you are great! 
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

TMB

Quote from: SnellySmokesEm on September 30, 2010, 09:06:19 AM
Quote from: TMB on September 30, 2010, 08:35:36 AM

Thanks TMB, you have been highly recommended.  I will definitely send him your way.  My friend was actually decided he was going to buy one today but I told him that he might want to hold of for now and look into the new SRG.  I am glad I put up this post because you guys have helped us out a TON.  Thanks again guys, you are great! 
What drunken sailor recomended me? ;)     LOL    Really I would like to help out anyway I can.  I have had more help from this site then anyother.   

Ka Honu

Quote from: TMB on September 30, 2010, 10:04:01 AM...I have had more help from this site then any other. 

Tommy - What's it worth for me not to rat you out to CB?

TMB

Quote from: Ka Honu on September 30, 2010, 12:41:02 PM
Quote from: TMB on September 30, 2010, 10:04:01 AM...I have had more help from this site then any other. 

Tommy - What's it worth for me not to rat you out to CB?
OH you make me laugh Big guy!   I know he pokes his head over here from time to time, all I can say is "I ain't scared"   ;D

What's he going to say when I get a Bradley? CB knows I love to try new things and with a Bradley I can really step up my game.  Char-Broil does not make a smoker like Bradley if they did I would look into getting one but they don't and I have Kimmie just about talked into a Bradley.

Just got to save my coins for that.