• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Beerjaeger Mini's

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 10, 2010, 07:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on October 11, 2010, 08:00:23 AM
Quote from: GusRobin on October 11, 2010, 07:58:18 AM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 11, 2010, 06:24:35 AM
Looks GREAT nepas.

Your kids are mighty Lucky!
NePas
I am officially putting myself up for adoption. You don't need to provide shelter and clothing, just food.

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 11, 2010, 05:03:54 AM
Not sure about the rest of these guys but I am really starting to hate you!!! I am praying for SNOW in NEPASland so you have something else to do, other than make these delicious looking snack stix!!

Now that Chris hates me i need a new kid  :D  :D

:D  :D

GR

So you can be the stuffer cranker  :D  ;D  Oh yeah and the weed whacker kid  ;D
Ooooh! Ooooh...me, me Mr Kotter! :D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

pikeman_95

Nepas

I see your sausage pricking tool next to the stuffer.[discised as a corn cob holder] So do the collagen casings seal close enough to the stuffing tube to keep the air from escaping? Or are they stiff enough to let the air by. Are you going to pickle these little jewels or eat them with a tooth pick? I don't remember being able to buy hotdog buns that short.
I just bought 30 packages of High Country German sausage blend. I probably should come up with my own recipe but the price was right and with our modifications it just makes one fantastic dinner frankfurter. Our men's group will use 10-12 packages again this year. How often do you use a mix or do you usually make your own blends? Have you made many of the recipes in Rytck Kutas sausage making book? If you have which ones make good sausage? I hate to waste the meat on a bad blend.  

KC

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Keymaster

What was the total time in the smoker for that small batch of BearJaegars nepas. Awnings going up on thursday so I should be sending smoke signals to the neighbors this weekend ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Keymaster on October 12, 2010, 05:00:11 AM
What was the total time in the smoker for that small batch of BearJaegars nepas. Awnings going up on thursday so I should be sending smoke signals to the neighbors this weekend ;D

It was about 5.5 hours or so.

CentPaSmokin

Now I feel a little stupid for ordering a pricker when I already had 10

Roadking

Hi Rich, See nothing has change. Keep up the good work.

Quote from: pikeman_95 on October 11, 2010, 05:48:14 PM
Nepas

Have you made many of the recipes in Rytck Kutas sausage making book? If you have which ones make good sausage? I hate to waste the meat on a bad blend.  

KC
I've been using his book for I don't know how long. Good recipes, only thing I've done with his fresh sausage recipes is cut down on the salt. Only for personal taste and I'm freezing them. On his Italian I add more fennel seed (again personal taste).
You can't go wrong with the book. Good reading