• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Looking for Stuffed Pork Loin receipe.

Started by Slamdunk, November 07, 2010, 08:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slamdunk

I'm not sure if it was on this forum or not but there was a post for stuffed pork loin. I've searched through this site but truthfully I find the search function doesn't like me ::) ::)

Does anybody remember the post? Thanks in advance.

GusRobin

Don't remember the post but one of the members gave a tip on searching. Use google and the following:
"cold smoked site:forum.bradleysmoker.com "

In this example, change the "cold smoke" to the item you are searching for. I have found that using this method narrows the result to a more relevant group.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Slamdunk

Thanks GusR, tried that but it didn't come up with anything.

Smokin Soon

Quarlow

Hey slam here is a link to one that I did awhile back.
http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=3263.msg131096#msg131096
If you scroll down the page about half way there is a pic of it cut. This is now a favoured recipe in my house and I have done it several times.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Quarlow

And I agree. The search function on here sucks huge. I just spent an hour trying to find my own post and I had to just go to my profile and search through the "my last posts" and literally start at the last page and go back one page at a time till I found it. It would be nice to be able to type in " Quarlow stuffed pork loin" and have it come up. But I even went to google and put in "bradley forum stuffed pork loin" and "bradley forum Quarlow stuffed pork loin" and could not find it. It really sucks.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Oysterhog

I just typed Pork Loin into this search, found this one and more. No problem.

BuyLowSellHigh

Try this.

Two ways:
1. Open Google, use the following as your search term. omit the quotes  "stuffed pork site:forum.bradleysmoker.com"

2.  If you have Google toolbar enter "stuffed pork" in the search box of the tool bar, then in the Search box to the right hit the drop arrow and select "Search Site"

I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

deb415611

The very first ICB winning recipe was a stuffed pork loin