• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Outdoor Pizza Oven

Started by Cold Smoke, July 12, 2005, 09:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Smoke

I just had a vision of building my very own wood fired outdoor pizza oven. I was wondering if anyone here has ever built or have one of these and could provide any feedback or info.

Thanks all!

Cold Smoke

Phone Guy

I have looked into this. I love pizza but there are only three of us at home. My wife rarely eats pizza so I just learned how to use my gas grill to make pizza. Check this site....

http://mha-net.org/msb/html/bakeoven.htm

This is my Pizza Oven for now...

//www.thegrillingweb.com/images/virco/grand%20classic/grand%20classic3_sm.jpg

Oldman

Hey guys,

Not as fancy as what you are talking about but is still interesting to use is a solar oven. I've had breads, cookies, full meals and pizza all cooked in a solar oven.

You can purchase them or make them. Anyway just a thought.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Foam Steak

A guy I used to know made one using one of those dog igloos as a mold.  I can't remember what kind of concreate he used.  For some reason I thought it was moldable refractory. But I am not sure.  I am not even sure that is a good idea.  It actually ended up working pretty well.  For partys he could cook 10 or 12 reasonable sized pizzas before the temperature would drop too low.  Good luck.

Cold Smoke

Thanks for the info and the links guys! Looks like I will have some googling/planning to do- I've got pizza on the brain these days. [:)]

Of course the toppings will consist of BS smoked delicacies- shrimp, chicken, sausage, bacon, mozza, parmesan......Mmmmmmmmmmmm....[8D]

Cold Smoke