• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

What's on your Santa Claus Wish List this year?

Started by smoker pete, November 10, 2010, 11:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Smoking Rebel on November 11, 2010, 04:56:14 PM
I hope no one takes this wrong!

I guess I could be self-indulgence here or even have self-pity for myself, since I landed in a wheel chair this year, but that is not who I am.

So I would love to wish everyone a...

Merry, Merry Christmas.

God Bless all!

OK - now that I got that out of the way:

• a better parking at work would be nice. Hint, Hint!

• someone to come out and finish my ramp to the back yard.

• a vertical freezer - the chest unit is hard to get items out of.

• Last but not least is for my family and friends to be happy and healthy.

SR

I am thinking we could put a little pressure on your Boss to get you a better parking spot. You have the right attitude RB its not what you can't do in a wheelchair it is what you CAN do!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caneyscud

Smoking Rebel.

Yep, those contractors can be a sorry lot.  I are one!  Keep us informed.  If those plans don't work out - who knows what santa could have up his sleeve.!  
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Caneyscud

Ronbeaux, that brought tears to my eyes!  Awesome news.

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

SR, I know for a fact the "Boss" is a good guy and He'll help make those wishes come true.

RB, GREAT NEWS! Hope you guys have a Ball on the Comp Trail next year!

deb415611

Ron - awesome news :)

Smoking Rebel - I hope your wishes come true

Smoking Rebel

I guess I could be self-indulgence here or even have self-pity for myself, since I landed in a wheel chair this year, but that is not who I am.

Merry, Merry Christmas.

God Bless all!

SR

I would like to say I feel blessed today and have really met a true Santa Claus and if he's not well he should be.

I work as a draftsman for someone here on the forum and today he brought over a vertical freezer and a SRG. Last week he had a few of the guys from work come over and finished my HC ramp to my back deck and yard. (God Bless them)
Today the city came out and removed the parking meters out front of our offices and label it as a Loading Zone. He then marked off a spot so that I would be allowed to park. Now I can get out of the van and go directly to my office. Awesome!

Last but not least I feel that I've added to my current family and friends. The people that I work with are some of the best people that I've ever met.

God Bless you all and I hope you have a great holiday seasons.

SR

FLBentRider

Quote from: Smoking Rebel on November 29, 2010, 01:23:38 PM

Merry, Merry Christmas.

God Bless all!

SR

I would like to say I feel blessed today and have really meet a true Santa Claus and if he's not well he should be.

I work as a draftsman for someone here on the forum and today he brought over a vertical freezer and a SRG. Last week he had a few of the guys from work come over and finished my HC ramp to my back deck and yard. (God Bless them)
Today the city came out and removed the parking meters out front of our offices and label it as a Loading Zone. He then marked off a spot so that I would be allowed to park. Now I can get out of the van and go directly to my office. Awesome!

Last but not least I feel that I've added to my current family and friends. The people that I work with are some of the best people that I've ever met.

SR

That is so very cool!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

TMB

All I wanted was a OBS and I got that before the Big DAY! 

So as long as the family and the Bradley family stays healthy I'm good to go . 
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

KyNola

That is outstanding SR!  Very very happy for you!

Ronbeaux, great news for you too!

classicrockgriller

I would like to say I feel blessed today and have really met a true Santa Claus and if he's not well he should be.

SR
Your Boss is as good as they come! He has a Heart as big as Texas! (and that is BIG!)

Congrats to you! I told you there was a Santa! ;D

BuyLowSellHigh

SR, that is so good to hear. 

You have a great boss and some great family there. 

You are indeed blessed.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

NePaSmoKer

I want a box cutter so i can open my SRG thats still in the box

Oh yeah and the Sausage Making For Dummies book  :D  :D

Tiny Tim

I want a good lookin' bride about half my age (she'll be 2/3 my age when I'm old enough to retire)....but since that isn't likely to happen, I'll settle for the knowledge that I have the most awesome group of friends ever assembled, both online and off.

Smoking Rebel

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 29, 2010, 02:15:23 PM

SR
Your Boss is as good as they come! He has a Heart as big as Texas! (and that is BIG!)

I would like to say a special thanks to you for running around and picking this up for us. Mark, my bossman, told me what you had done.

God Bless you and your family!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Smoking Rebel on November 30, 2010, 04:49:30 AM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 29, 2010, 02:15:23 PM

SR

I would like to say a special thanks to you for running around and picking this up for us. Mark, my bossman, told me what you had done.

God Bless you and your family!

I enjoy Helping out Forum Members, but this time helping Mark to get you the SRG .....

I had a litlle extra Giddy-Up in my step. Congrats and post us some awesome pics!