• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

The Fan in the Bradley

Started by Oldman, August 04, 2005, 04:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Kummok

The hot dog looks VERY pleased, wrapped in a scrumtuous blanket of taste tantalizing pleasure[:p], but OH MAN THOSE BEANS look GREAT![:p][:p] Looks like the "Smoked Boston style Candy-ized Beans" from the recipe you recently posted[?] I printed your recipe....They're sure gonna look (e.g. TASTE[:p]) great, tucked in around some fresh Reveo-ized/grilled King salmon steaks!![:p][:p][:p]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Looks like the "Smoked Boston style Candy-ized Beans" from the recipe you recently posted<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I will tell you right now my friend... you don't do these beans and one day it will come back to haunt ya... Of all of the things I've pulled out of my brain over the years these are to die for.... [:I]

Now my wife does one of the best southern fried chickens you can find. Her beef stew is outstanding. Otherwise she is not much into cooking.  Nevertheless, she told me the first time she ate these beans that I HAD to teach her how. That if something happened to me she did not want to lose these beans.... too funny uh?

Sounds like she is more worried about the beans than me~~~ oh well whatcha ya going to do? [:0]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Gordon

you know....it seems like a crime to put those beans on a plate like that...resting on a place mat like that...on a table cloth that color...<i></i>and real silver silverware!<i></i>

What a piece of work is man!

MallardWacker

Dang I'm getting hot over those BEANS!

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

car54

Olds,

I have read about your bean recipe but after a search I have not found it. Can you please point me in the right direction.

The dog and beans look great. I should have taken a picture of the sandwich my wife made for dinner, It was a loaf of good bread sliced in 1/2 and piled with meat and other fillers. It was about 4 inches thick and VERY GOOD!

Thanks, Brad

Oldman

car54

Thanks Olds,

I'm looking forward to making the beans.

Brad