• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Buying wood pucks in my area

Started by Karaokegod01, August 26, 2011, 11:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karaokegod01

Hello I am about 15 minutes away from St. Louis Mo and I am trying to find somewhere around here where I can buy the pucks for my Bradley I just received today because the pucks I ordered with it will not be here till Wednesday can anyone help please? What stores carry the pucks in store?

Tenpoint5

Cabela's does and I think Gander Mountain and Bass pro also do.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

mikecorn.1

Same boat as you, closest place to me is 35 miles. I usually order from amazon and keep plenty on hand.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

pensrock

chris beat me to it. not sure what in your area but the stores he mentioned should be able to help you out. welcome to the forum.

Tenpoint5

For future reference you can order them online from yardandpool.com or even walmart.com and have them delivered to the nearest wally world store.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

squirtthecat

Bass Pro and Cabelas...   On the other side of St Louis.

Not sure if you have a Gander Mountain around you or not?

Karaokegod01

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on August 26, 2011, 11:46:09 AM
Same boat as you, closest place to me is 35 miles. I usually order from amazon and keep plenty on hand.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I ordered some from amazon but they did not show up with the smoker they shipped separately Ughhh

squirtthecat

Some Farm & Home stores carry them as well.   Possibly Big R..   I'd call them first to make sure.

Karaokegod01

Drove 1.5 hours round trip to Cabela's but I am now seasoning Woot Woot. First meal will be in the smoker @ 0900 hours Woo Hoo great food here I come

classicrockgriller

;D Good for you.

I would have done the same thing to get started.

Fire that Darling up.

squirtthecat

I was in the same boat.   Smoker came on Saturday.  Pucks came the following Wednesday.   Did a similar 90 (close to 120) minute trek for a box of Hickory to play with.

Now get it dirty!!