• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Been Busy

Started by lumpy, January 28, 2011, 12:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumpy

My wife took off to Colorado for a "girlie" weekend so I thought I would have a "meat" weekend.
I stuffed 12 lbs of Landjaeger (did not flatten) and 12 lbs of Hungarian sausage. I used natural hog, 32 and snack stick size collagen casing. Had a bunch of leftovers so I thought time to use them up.

With the leftover meat I made meat balls and marinated them in CT overnight.

Also on the menu was a Lumpy sized 4 lb veggie :D fatty.

Here a pork shoulder that I got for .99 cents a lb. Injected with CT, apple juice and liquid butter. Massaged, wrapped and will go in the BDS on Monday.

TMB

Do you have the cardiologist on speed dial  :D   Man that looks like some good eats! :D

Great job
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

dbondy

Looks great lumpy, I'v got to pm you to get some CT. If the kids and my my snack stick batch give me  a chance I,ll contact you. The snow is falling so they want to go snowmobiling ???

SoCalBuilder

Lumpy - That's busy, bordering on obsession ;D

I've got to order some of that CT stuff. Everyone here seems to be hooked on it. I've wanted to try meatballs in the OBS. That pic has pushed me a little closer to the edge :)

pensrock

been busy? yea I would agree. looks great.

SL2010

sounds like my idea of a good time that fatty looks so good what all is in that thing so many veggies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pikeman_95

Lumpy

Looks like you took good run at it. Make you send us some picks when you cut into those things. What is the flavor that dominates Hungarian sausage.

Kirby

lumpy

Quote from: SL2010 on January 28, 2011, 04:16:21 PM
sounds like my idea of a good time that fatty looks so good what all is in that thing so many veggies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Onions, green, red and spanish, chopped olives, garlic cloves, jalepenos, mushrooms, cheese, mustard and more jalepenos ;D

NePaSmoKer

Yeah you been a busy guy......Nice Lumpy.....EH

SouthernSmoked

Heck Yeah you've been very busy?

Food looks great!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment