Newbie from Kelowna

Started by Mr Pigo, March 01, 2011, 09:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pigo

Hey all. Got my OBS a week ago and did an 18 hour smoke of a picnic shoulder based solely on the info I read in the forum over the previous week. It turned out great, thanks to all for the great information.

DTAggie

Welcome and congrats Mr.  Pigo.  Any pics?

La Quinta

Welcome Mr Pigo! Love the handle...seems as tho I have called my husband that for a long time tho!!!  ;D

ArnieM

Hi Mr Pigo an welcome to the forum.  Congrats on your first smoke.  :D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Quarlow

Hi Mr.Pigo and welcome to the forum. For all those who don't know Kelowna is Northeast of Vancouver about 4.5 hours away from me. Glad to have another canuck onboard.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on March 02, 2011, 07:59:17 AM
Hi Mr.Pigo and welcome to the forum. For all those who don't know Kelowna is Northeast of Vancouver about 4.5 hours away from me. Glad to have another canuck onboard.

Dang and I thought he was from a little town close to Cut n' Shoot, not too far from me.

Welcome aboard Mr Pigo.

smoker pete

Welcome to the Forum Mr Pigo.

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

Mr Pigo

Hey thanks for the welcome Kelowna is indeed northeast of Vancouver right in the middle of BC wine country. I don't have pics but I have a 15 min documentary on the making of the pork.

Quarlow

Yeehaw boys he must be one of us. Anyone who has a 15 minute video on making pork anything should fit in well.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

RossP

Welcome Mr. Pigo, I am a little closer to you than Quarlow, I am from Langley, 4hrs. away. I love the Kelowna area, lots of wineries to visit. Also lots of good fishing lakes around you.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Indy Smoker

Welcome aboard !

Glad to hear your first smoke turned out well. 

beefmann

welcome to the forum, enjoy and do not be afread to ask questions lots of good people  here to help