• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

700 watt element

Started by watchdog56, March 03, 2011, 08:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watchdog56

Does anyone know if Bradley is even thinking about putting a 700 watt element in their 6 rack digital? I would think they might try it seeing how a lot of people are adding a second element to their 4 rack for quicker recovery. I am assuming (and I know what happens when you assume) ;D that with the bigger 6 rack it just might work better. Any ideas?

Habanero Smoker

You should send your suggestion directly to Wade. You never know, he may be already considering it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on March 03, 2011, 01:01:49 PM
You should send your suggestion directly to Wade. You never know, he may be already considering it.

Yep, Wade or Brian could probably give you the inside story on this one.

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: watchdog56 on March 03, 2011, 08:14:27 AM
Does anyone know if Bradley is even thinking about putting a 700 watt element in their 6 rack digital? I would think they might try it seeing how a lot of people are adding a second element to their 4 rack for quicker recovery. I am assuming (and I know what happens when you assume) ;D that with the bigger 6 rack it just might work better. Any ideas?

You just never know what might show up

We are always looking for improvements to the smokers.

Brian

watchdog56

I am looking at getting a new 6 rack digital from Cabela's using some of their discounts and my Cabela's points but if something better is coming out I might want to wait and make sure I get that one.