Freezer Find

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 06, 2011, 11:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I was going through the freezer today and found some creole sausage and brats i made. I thought i took all em with me on my trip.

Brats

FLBentRider

We were going through the freezer today too. I found some snack sticks from the FLSO, along with a bunch of other stuff.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Them were mine!!! I knew you left them at home on purpose. You even had them marked as mine.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Ka Honu

I'm glad this was about finding something you already had in your freezer.  When I first saw the subject line I thought, "Oh no, not again.  That damn FreePaS probably got a $1,200 freezer for about 50¢.  How does he do that?"

hal4uk

Quote from: Ka Honu on March 06, 2011, 04:01:17 PM
I'm glad this was about finding something you already had in your freezer.  When I first saw the subject line I thought, "Oh no, not again.  That damn FreePaS probably got a $1,200 freezer for about 50¢.  How does he do that?"
Ditto.  Exactly!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

dbondy

Mighty fine looking eats, I guess 10.5 is out of luck. :D

deb415611

Quote from: hal4uk on March 06, 2011, 09:24:16 PM
Quote from: Ka Honu on March 06, 2011, 04:01:17 PM
Ditto.  Exactly!

ditto x 2

KyNola

jiggerjams

Those rope sausages look really good. Is there another name for them? ie Breakfast, Brat, etc? Do you remember the recipe?