Bradley abode nearly done.

Started by SoCalBuilder, March 06, 2011, 10:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SoCalBuilder

Thanks for the compliments guys. This is what happens when you have a bunch of carpenters that you don't want to lay off. I ended up with the fancy Lynx grill because a customer changed their mind on it and I couldn't take it back without a hefty restock charge. I've done a lot of these types of things in the custom homes I've done, but I could never justify doing it for myself. I just keep telling myself that at some point it will be a sales tool.

I'm also the first to admit that we in So Cal are completely spoiled by the weather, although we pay for it in property costs, etc.. I've never had to shovel snow or navigate an ice covered road. If I had to clear a path to even get to my smoker, it would sit idle for long periods of time. And working in it.... forget about it! I carry a lot of natural insulation, but I don't think I would get much done in those cold temps. I have nothing but admiration for those of you who can deal with those conditions, and it's a good thing that you can, because it's getting too damn crowded around here :D

Here's to spring coming soon and a nice long summer!

OU812

iceman

Very nice SoCal. That would be a dream come true for most of us. Like a few others I too am a snow shoveler and a patio like that just isn't happening. DARN IT!!!  :D