• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Just wanted to say hey after a long winter.

Started by dribron, March 27, 2011, 10:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dribron

Well winter is slowly comming to an end. Still only in the 20-30 but that is a heck of a lot better than -30. So after some time off, I am going to fire up my OBS.  I have a whole chic in the fridge so I'll use that. I also didnt brine it, but belive it is injected anyway so it should be fine. I'm going to shoot for 250 for 3-4 hours. Of course I'll check temp befor 3 hours hit.
I have a auber pid, but cannot really rember how to hook it up so the pod injector/smoker thingy will not be interupter by the pid. If anyone has any input on that, i'd apriciatet it, other wise it should be fine @250. Most likley it will be running the whole time anyway with 27* outside, and a hopfull 250* in the OBS.
Anyway good seeing all of you again, and good smoking!

_Duane

GusRobin

Single or dual probe PID?

Here are some instructions for dual. Let me know if you need something for the single.

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=18346.0
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

dribron

Oh sorry forgot to say wich I had, It is the singel PID, thank you!

GusRobin

Plug the cabinet into the PID, the PID into the power outlet. Plug the smoke generator into an outlet. That should do it.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

dribron

Can't belive how stupid I am. I got it, all I needed was another computer cable. Yikes!   ::)