• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

OH! This is BAD! Really BAD! I'm BAD for Sharing

Started by Oldman, September 15, 2005, 11:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Type into Google the following:

<b>french military victories</b>...

...and hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button which bypasses the list of search results and jumps directly to the first Web page in the list.

<b><font size="3"><font color="red">OOOOOoooooooooooow Now that's BAD~~!</font id="red"></font id="size3"></b>

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

nsxbill

I understand that the French Army recently had a significant set back.  The White flag manufacturer in Paris was apparently destroyed by fire, and they are scrambling to find another supplier.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

eightball

That IS BAAAAAD, LOL. Did you follow the thread Olds?  
Thanks for sharing that one with us.
JW

Oldman

Oh ya I read it. As someone on another thread said I laughed through the whole read, but this one just busted me up....

<hr noshade size="1"><b>- World War I
- Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.
</b><hr noshade size="1"> Now that is really bad!

What is funny is this is a so-so spoofed site.
<hr noshade size="1"><b>Steve Lerner, a <font color="blue">22-year-old Toronto student</font id="blue">, said he created the page as "a humorous way of showing political opposition against France's weaseling."</b><hr noshade size="1">

Next time you check it out look at the address bar.  [:D][:D][:D][:D] This kid is good at a so-so spoof joke. Its been up since 2003 and he still is holding the #1 spot on google... now that takes talent.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

What a quote.

"Going to war without France is like going duck hunting without your accordion."
---Donald Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense
[:D][:D]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Phone Guy

MWS

Be nice now boys.....

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Oldman

But Mike we do make exception... just look at how much you're loved here.... [:p]

Olds