• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

If you find this...

Started by MallardWacker, September 16, 2005, 02:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

Please if you find this when shopping for a used car or yours comes back after repair looking like this, you just might want to reconsider your decisions.

CLICK HERE>>>Air Bag Repair

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

BigSmoker

cable ties are like duct tape.  good for everything.  I bet it will work better now than when it came from the factory[:D].

P.S.  The black cable ties normally have UV inhibitors in them so they don't become brittle for a long time.  The clear ones DO NOT.

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BigSmoker</i>
<br />...... The black cable ties normally have UV inhibitors in them so they don't become brittle for a long time.  The clear ones DO NOT.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I am just sure thats what he was thinking.  I know humor is relative but for those us that deal with air bags, this is very funny.  One guy told me that one some how found just a cover for an air bag but the mechanic did not install the bag, he filled with his empty cigarette packages.  It is done quite often that when the air bag light stays on, the mechanic instead of fixing the problem he removes the dash lite or disables it.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

BigSmoker

Well the cigarette packs would work but I would have chosen bubble wrap.  Bubble wrap probably would work better than a real airbag.

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.