• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

pulled pork, my version of bear paws,

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, October 02, 2005, 07:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

well i have 33# of pork butt to pull today. and remembered that someone was talking about bear paws for pulling pork, so i had some time in the shop and came up with the bear claws, one is made out of 1/4 stainless steel round stock and the other is 3/16 SS round stock, so far the 3/16 one feels good. will repoert after i pull the 33# of butt, what do you think? not to sell for the masses. butt if you really need one will do custom orders. just a thought ,

nsxbill

Rob,

You are just so innovative.  I use a couple of regular forks, but that gets real old, real quick!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

update just did 33# of pulled pork, with these bear claws, all i can say is WOW, i think it took a whole 10 min, cant decide wich one i like better  between the 2 sizes, the only reason i made 2 diferant sizes.  that is  all the stainless i had around, LOL

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

if you look real close the 2 outside claws and the handle is made out of one piece of stock .just added a middle brace and the 4 extra claws.

jaeger

Nice work BigSmoker!
Both versions look WELL designed!!!

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

Habanero Smoker

As soon as things settle down I will be sending you a request for the smaller version.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)