Smoke without the Bisquettes possible?

Started by freakaccident, June 05, 2011, 10:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakaccident

My Bradley original is coming tomorrow but the Bisquettes haven't shipped yet.  I want to make ABT's tomorrow evening and already have the ingredients.  Can I just put some wood chips on an AL pan on the bottom to do the ABTs?

freakaccident

OH and I searched Google and I see that Home Depot sells the Bradley.  Do they have Bisquettes for sale?

Habanero Smoker

Hi freakaccident;

Welcome to the forum.

In my area Home Depot does not sell Bradley's or the bisquettes. I looked on their site and it seems you can only purchase on-line only.

If you need them quick, check to see if you have a Gander Mt., Cabela's, or Bass Pro in your area. Also check your IGA and some other supermarkets; they may sell the single packs that Bradley promotes for using on your grill.

With some special rigging you can also use wood chips to apply smoke.
Using Different Woods In The Bradley

Some just place a few pellets on the burner and brush them off every 20 minutes or so, but that is too much like baby sitting the smoker, and each time you open the door you are increasing the cook time.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

freakaccident

Oh cool.  We do have a Gander Mountain.  Ill head up there tomorrow.  Thanks!!  Cheap place to buy guns and ammo too btw!