Greetings from Tennessee

Started by WarriorMedic, June 04, 2011, 07:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorMedic

Hello all!

Name is Bryan, a former US Army soldier living in Clarksville TN/Fort Campbell area.  I bought the 4 rack digital smoker just before Memorial Day weekend and used it every day that weekend.  Pretty successful each time.

Had an issue with the heating element failing this morning, and to say that I was upset would be an understatement.  Having resigned myself to waiting until Monday morning, I e-mailed Bradley and hoped for the best.  Within an hour or two, I had already received e-mail replies from Brian at Bradley and a promise of a speedy resolution with no more effort on my part. When people on here say that Bradley customer service is the best, they aren't exaggerating.  The overall product is great, and when I experienced an unfortunately common issue with my smoker, they were on top of it even on a Saturday morning. 

Hope to learn some good recipes and techniques from the pros on here.  I love this thing!
You won't drop dead, trust me.  You will pass out first.

TestRocket

Welcome Bryan and thank you for your service! Sorry to hear of your element troubles but once again Bradley has come through! Don't forget we like to help so if you have any questions please ask away!  ;D

ArnieM

Hi Bryan and welcome to the forum.  Looks like Brian is taking care of you.  You should be smoking shortly.  :D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

squirtthecat

Welcome!

That's a good looking Bengal you have there..   (I'm partial to cats  ;))

WarriorMedic

Thanks everyone.  The butt I started this morning is now finishing in the regular oven and the house smells awesome!

@squirtthecat - Thanks, I am very partial to cats also.  This 20lb silver boy is my buddy.  I love Russian Blue, they're beautiful cats.
You won't drop dead, trust me.  You will pass out first.

hal4uk

Welcome Bryan!
Lots of cat (and WILDCAT) lovers here  ;D
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

KyNola

Bryan, thank you for your service and welcome to the forum.  I am sorry to learn of your heating element issue but sounds like Bradley has your back.

ghost9mm

Welcome again Bryan, Just a note FYI we like lots and lots of pictures here... glad you have things working out for you...as an old vet I thank you for your service... :D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill