• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

OBS Just Delivered

Started by WhidbeySmoke, June 18, 2011, 03:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhidbeySmoke

Wanted to say hi, and thanks for the great information in the forum that helped with my decision in getting the OBS and dual probe in preparation for the up coming salmon season, this being a humpy year I wanted to be ready to smoke fish.

Fed Ex just dropped off my new OBS 90 minutes ago. Auberins dual probe arrived yesterday in the mail, both are set up and working through the seasoning process. Wanted to do a batch of ribs for tonight but due to how late it is we are going to try bacon wrapped chicken breast with some apple smoke for tonight. Ribs will have to wait until later.

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

SamuelG

Welcome!  You'll be hooked in no time.... Although I think you're ready. !!!

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

beefmann

welcome to the forum and enjoy

ghost9mm

Welcome to the forum, a really great group we have here eager to help you anyway they can..and enjoy your smoker...

here is a faq link that you might want to check out...

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?481-Bradley-Smoker-FAQ-s&p=748#post748
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Quarlow

Welcome to the forum WhidbeySmoke. I am just guessing here but are you from Whidbey Island in Washington state. I am from Surrey B.C.. Glad to have you on board, any questions just ask.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.