• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

MT. Rainer

Started by Keymaster, July 09, 2011, 02:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

I never had a phone with a camera on it until now so I've been snapping pictures of Mt rainer while driving back and forth to work for the past week. The last ones I took today near my house on a trip to get spices for Slim Jims. It will be a mess if this mountain ever blows  ;)

Finally got it in the center of the camera  :)

ghost9mm

First time I saw MT.Rainier we were up in the space needle and later drove over to it..we later went on to see MT Hood and later Mt Saint Helens...afew years after she blew...sure don't want to be around when they go...not good...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Quarlow

I figure living in Surrey B.C. I will have a front row seat to the show when they blow. I drive threw there once in awhile and I hate to think of the davastation that will ensue. It is going to be a mess of biblical proportions being that close to civilization. Atleast Mt,St.Helens was far enough away from most people that the life loss was limited. They sure are beautiful mountains though.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

viper125

Love the pics! But will more than likely ever get to see them in person. So you pics really meant a lot to me.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

NePaSmoKer

I was out that way in Nov.

Note to self: Never drive I80 west to east  in the winter  :o

Keymaster

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on July 09, 2011, 05:45:54 PM
I was out that way in Nov.

Note to self: Never drive I80 west to east  in the winter  :o
Yah, well next time your gonna come visit me for a day ;D ;D